Whatever Property Restoration Services You Need, SERVPRO of Downtown Chicago is Here to Help.®
Storm damage is unpredictable, but the quality of our restoration services at SERVPRO® of Downtown Chicago is beautifully predictable: reliable, fast, always up to date. If a storm causes flooding, roof damage, an electrical fire, or any other property damage, call us immediately. We are available whenever storms can hurtle damage into your building, which means we are always available. We are also Faster to any size disaster, promising to arrive with an hour of your phone call.
SERVPRO of Downtown Chicago 312-888-7378
Even brief storms can bring major damage down on a house. The franchise professionals at SERVPRO of Downtown Chicago are Here to Help® ensure that the damage is not permanent. We have training and experience in the remediation of all kinds of storm damage, including torn-up roofs, rain-soaked interiors, mold (or other microbial growth), and fire or smoke. When you notice there is storm damage, call us immediately. Storm damage is always an emergency, and our emergency services are always available. In property restoration, the first 24 hours are crucial, especially in extracting water and drying the structure; water does immense amounts of damage within that time. After 24 to 48 hours, mold starts growing. At SERVPRO of Downtown Chicago, we arrive at your property within one (1) hour.
Call us at 312-888-7378 or reach out online.
SERVPRO of Downtown Chicago: Prompt and Professional
All team members have breadth/depth training in:
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Biohazards (including sewage)
- Mold and other microbial growth
- Debris from storms
- Water extraction and structural drying/dehumidification
- Removal of smoke, soot, and other fire damage
- Remediation of damage to walls, ceilings, floors, furniture, and other belongings
- Restoration from water, fire, smoke, and other hazards
- Odor elimination
We have earned certification from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Sets the standards for our industry
- IICRC certification is not automatically renewable; we must always excel at new tests
- Requires that we use the most advanced equipment available
The most common result of a severe thunderstorm is water damage. From standing water to sewage backups, from rain-sodden structural materials to water-damaged furniture, our team members:
- Find even hidden moisture
- Get rid of all water
- Dry the structure
- Take care of belongings
If there is a chance of mold, we:
- Isolate the contaminated area(s)
- Ensure there is no additional source of moisture
- Remove mold (or other microbial growth)
If there has been a fire, we:
- Remove the smoke, soot, and ash
- Eliminate odors
SERVPRO of Downtown Chicago team members will handle everything from the assessment through the final restoration processes, including painting, document drying, and rebuilding.
No-risk risk: Bulls and White Sox owner Jerry Reinsdorf continued to pay Michael Jordan his $4 million basketball salary while Jordan was playing baseball.
SERVPRO of Downtown Chicago