Water Damage is Serious Damage. For Serious Professionals, Call SERVPRO of Downtown Chicago.
All it takes is one busted water pipe to damage multiple floors of your downtown office space. Fortunately, for water removal and expert property restoration, all it takes is one phone call to SERVPRO® of Downtown Chicago. Our highly trained technicians provide premium removal, damage-remediation, and restoration services all day, any day.
SERVPRO of Downtown Chicago 312-888-7378
We hope you never hear the horrifying sound of a major piece of plumbing bursting and erupting water all over your workspace. Then again, if it happens when no one is around to hear it (we’ll put off the discussion of whether it makes a noise), there will still be water damage; you just won’t discover it until later. The pipes that carry clean water to your commercial building (or worse, sewage away from the commercial building) are – mostly – hidden behind walls. The burst pipes cause major structural damage from the beginning. Excess water starts damaging surfaces when it first appears, and it doesn’t stop. That’s why our emergency services at SERVPRO of Downtown Chicago are always available. “Always” isn’t an exaggeration. We mean 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
The Basics About SERVPRO of Downtown Chicago
- On call for emergency services whenever emergencies might happen
- We promise to arrive within one hour of your phone call
- Locally Owned and Operated – we’re your neighbors, so no damage is too small
- Access to national resources – no damage is too large
- Certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Specialized training and IICRC certifications
How We Help Businesses Doused by Water and Water Damage
You’ve probably seen how quickly water starts damaging some materials (such as paper or drywall). It’s likely you’ve smelled how efficiently water brings out existing odors that had been hiding in carpets, upholstery, or other parts of the office building.
You can’t run a business while sloshing about in that kind of damage, and you can’t afford a long-term closing. Count on our SERVPRO of Downtown Chicago team members to:
- Arrive quickly
- Provide a written assessment
- Find and extract water
- Dry and/or dehumidify the structure
- Pack up and move out the building contents (if necessary)
- Take care of the contents
- Find and remove active mold colonies
- Restore property from water damage, which includes:
- Removing and disposing of old drywall, shredded insulation
- Often, we replace drywall and other materials
- Taking care of carpets, upholstery, other fabrics
- Caring for hard flooring, walls, ceilings, etc.
- Clean and disinfect the office
- Remove odors
We make the water damage “Like it never even happened.”
If you’ve rented a DVD, you’ve seen the anti-piracy video at the beginning. Do you like the music that goes with it? Recent news revealed the music was stolen.
SERVPRO of Downtown Chicago