Faster to Any Size Disaster in Downtown Chicago?
Our team in Downtown Chicago has been restoring water damage in Downtown Chicago for many years. We use powerful, industrial-grade water extraction and drying equipment to get the job done fast. Here is a water damage timeline from our website describing the damage water can do within minutes to days:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Severe biohazard contamination is possible
Call Us Today!
Downtown Chicago businesses and residents can rely on our local team in Downtown Chicago to restore water damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 312-888-7378.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.