Water Leaks in Commercial Building in Downtown Chicago?
Our local team in Downtown Chicago has the training, equipment, and experience to mitigate and restore water damage disasters of all kinds. Here is some information from the Environmental Protection Agency for dealing with water leaks in the workplace:
Leaks don’t just don’t happen at home. You should be on the lookout for leaks even when you are at work. Here are some ways to help find and fix leaks in your workplace.
- If you see a leak – in the restroom, pantry, or outdoors, report it to your maintenance staff.
- Organize a Fix a Leak Week event in your facility to challenge employees and tenants to find leaks and report water waste. You may even be able to get your local water utility to help.
- Put up signs in restrooms and pantries to encourage everyone to look for leaks and report problems. Include information on who they should contact. WaterSense has developed some graphic tools you can use to communicate with employees on the need to report leaks.
- Spread the word about saving water to all tenants and cleaning, housekeeping, maintenance, and landscaping staff.
- Interested in knowing more about how to fight leaks and water waste in commercial buildings? We have advice to help you get started.
Call Us Today!
When your Downtown Chicago commercial business or residence has a water damage emergency, our local team in Downtown Chicago will restore the damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 312-888-7378.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.