Smoke Damage in Downtown Chicago Business?
You can count on SERVPRO® of Downtown Chicago to respond quickly and immediately begin the cleanup and restoration process when fire damage happens. The fuels burned in a fire leave different residue signatures in the smoke and soot. We test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred.
Smoke and soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor
- The type of smoke may significantly affect the restoration process
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean before wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning -an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Downtown Chicago businesses rely on SERVPRO® of Downtown Chicago to respond to fire damage emergencies 24-hours a day. Our team of highly trained technicians is on-call and ready to serve you every day of the year. Call us today at 312-888-7378.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.