Commercial Restoration Services in The Loop?
Loop Businesses Need to Know
Exposure to any dangerous biological or chemical contaminants can cause serious health issues. SERVPRO® of Downtown Chicago’s technicians have the training, equipment, and protective gear required to remove and dispose of biohazards properly according to state and local guidelines.
SERVPRO Commercial Biohazard Restoration Services
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Chemical spills
- Tear gas cleanup
- Meth lab cleanup
Here are some tips from our website on what to do and NOT do while waiting for help to arrive:
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) if there is sewage damage
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don’t use your vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use television or other electrical appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
Commercial businesses in The Loop can rely on SERVPRO® of Downtown Chicago to safely clean and restore biohazard scenes 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Call us today at 312-888-7378. We’ll clean and restore your biohazard, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.